WE DO Video Production recognizes the importance of protecting Personal Data and is committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable Data protection laws in all countries in which WE DO Video Production Srl operates.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
General privacy practices applied to Personal Data collected as for the following chapters
- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies
- Table of cookies used on this website
- How to delete cookies
- Contact us
- What are cookies?
A cookie is any kind of file downloaded onto a user’s web browser to store certain data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity that installed it.
- Types of cookie
Depending on who installs them:
- First party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s browser from the server or domain managed by the publisher from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s browser from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by a separate entity that treats the data obtained by means of said cookies.
Depending on the duration
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period, defined by the person responsible for the cookie, that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The information these cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests
- The following table shows the cookies used on this website and details tis purpose:
|Cookie Name||Category||Provider||Type||Data sent to||Expiry|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|vuid||Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies. These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers|
There are also other third party cookies (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that may be installed on the user’s computer but which require a prior action performed intentionally by the user such as clicking on a link to the third party domain and the cookie is installed from the domain of said third party, not from www.mpmanagement.com domain.
- How to delete cookies from your browser
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Contact us
Please contact us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
WE DO Video Production srl
Piazza Conciliazione, 2 20123 Milano
Numero REA MI – 2104787
Codice fiscale e Partita Iva 09658110961 Codice Destinatario W7YVJK9